After a great charter we said goodbye to our clients on the morning and now have about a Month of adventures.
- Between 18 - 21 October: we traveled though the Okeechobee Canal that cuts through the center of Florida. This little 3 day jaunt is one of the most interesting the southern US has to offer. Not only for the wildlife and beauty but the opportunity to travel though an active working canal. The 152-mile Okeechobee Waterway has 5 Locks that lift boats from the Gulf of Mexico to the Atlantic.
- From there on 22 October we stayed at the Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club, Boca Raton, FL. The Royal Palm Yacht Club is absolutely gorgeous and is one of our favorite places to stop. Actually this year we will be the last boat to stop as they are closing and renovating the entire facility! We are very excited to see the finished product and stop by again soon.
- Between the 23-24 October: we will be staying two nights at the Coral Ridge Yacht Club, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Another beautiful location to stop at while on a Charter this location also has reciprocity with the beautiful Fort Lauderdale Country Club. The Fort Lauderdale Country club boats year around golfing with 36 holes of golf. The golf courses at the Fort Lauderdale Country Club are of a traditional layout that will surely test the player of all abilities. Unlike most Florida golf courses, the Fort Lauderdale Country Club's trees, rolling hills, and bunker configurations can mentally place the golfer in the northeast United States. With over 280 acres of just golf, the courses promise challenges, triumphs, and the pure thrill that comes with the game.
- On 24 October: We will arrive at Fort Lauderdale for the International Boat show. Due to the size of the show participants are requested to arrive a few days early.
- On 30 October -3 November: you can come find us at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Fort Lauderdale, FL. One of the biggest shows of the year!
After the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show we plan to take the Grampstr's Pride down to the Florida Keys!
If you are interested in joining us for any part of our journey contact us and we can see how we can accommodate you. We would love for you to join us as we go on our adventure.